JUST got back from beautiful, sunny Flo-rida.
Here's a list of the good stuff that happened:
1) I went beachcombing at Casperson Beach, found 146 shark teeth.
2) Went to an Amish Restaurant for Turkey Day, had the BEST Turkey Day feast EVAR!
3) Came home to a 400$ check from The Cheezburger Network
4) Hit the 100 watchers milestone and the 5000 pageviews milestone at the exact same moment
5) Met my Aunt Marge for the first time
6) Discovered a love for the show Scare Tactics
7) Went kayaking and got lost in the red and black mangroves for 4 1/2 hours. Farmer's Tan!
8) prolly some other ossum shit but I can't remember what...
9) Just bought Borderlands and Brutal Legend in celebration of my ossumness
A list of the bad stuff:
1) I had to sleep in a room with my little brothers EVERY NIGHT. This is uber bad because they are the most annoying, arrogant, self-serving, greedy, sadistic sons-a-bitches to ever walk the Earth. And their snores sound like someone continually detonating C4 in a septic tank.
OK, that was just one thing. The really bad thing:
LESLIE NIELSON IS DEAD. Of all the people to die, why him? I mean, why not Snooki? Or Bieber?
We'll all miss you, you hilarious bastard.
Listening to: The Darkest Of The Hillside Thickets
Watching: Kapow! Beta
Drinking: Moar Orange Jews